Sunday, February 16, 2014

Speeding things along...2009 in Review

Mom needs to catch up fast, so...I hung out with cousins, friends, got a sister (Sadie), went camping at Great Basin (my favorite camping spot), play in the Virgin River, and started to get some hair. Mom teased Grammie for my first couple of years, mostly because other people kept calling me a yellow lab. My hair was really short and smooth until I was just over 2. Then it sprouted!
Chillin' with my cousin...

Making other Golden friends in Phoenix...

Sharing my bean bag with Mojo...

St. Patrick's parade in Springdale...

Sharing with Gracie...


Gracie's birthday party at Aunt Diane's...

Walking on the hill with Mom...


I LOVE getting muddy...

Mom tries to make me wear funny headgear...

I don't like that!

Camping at Toroweap...

Hanging out on my back porch...

Playing in the Virgin River...

Cooling off in Aunt Diane's pond...

Camping rocks!



I discover my love of river logging...



Ahhhh...a cooling mud bath after a long hike!


I was totally the star of family pictures!

Whaaaaat? is that furball?

Caught napping on the couch...

You know that's Mine, right?

Ugh...reindeer ears!

No comments: