Sunday, February 16, 2014

Since I'm hoping you'll help me, here's my story...

I have to have ACL surgery on my left rear knee...which isn't going to be fun. I look forward to making my parents feel VERY guilty!
My name is Sarah Bella Elena (there's more, but it's Portuguese). 

I have some of the best "Golden" expressions in the world, and I let my parents know how I feel with groans and sighs. We are pretty tight, since I'm pretty much their baby. 

Even though I have to share them with my "sister", Sadie, I think I'm their favorite.

 

 I love toys, running, snow, running water, river logging, camping, my family, and my bean bag. 



When they let me, I like to sleep up on their bed...but then I'm the only one who gets a good night's sleep.

I am currently keeping a toy farm...with a pig and a chicken that my cousins gave me for Christmas (it's my second chicken...the first one last a whole year!)

Tug of war and keep away are my favorite games.

I'm a little nervous about having surgery (I've been REALLY needy since I saw the doctor), but I hope that I can get back to running and feeling better once my leg works right. Dad's going to build me some stairs for Grammie's bed so I can get up there whenever I want to and watch out the window.


Thanks for stopping by and reading my story. If you want to catch up on my past 5 years of adventures, please keep reading!

1 comment:

THE HILLS said...

Hey Marybeth told me how worried you guys are about Sarah and I'm sorry! I hope things go well. Thinking of you! (and you crack me up about FMLA)