Sunday, February 16, 2014

2013 - We're almost there!

In 2013, Mom and Dad started to notice me limping on my "bad" leg. This is my right hip that was dislocated as a puppy. So, we went to Dr. King and he prescribed me some medicine for bad days. He also said that I should cut back a little on the running, which means that now I have to walk on a leash a lot more. Mom still takes me and Sadie (and sometimes Mojo and Gracie) out for one "free" walk on the weekend. I am a little slower now, but still pretty darn cute.

This is my chicken that my cousin gave me for Christmas. You can't have it!
The medicine helps, but in the fall, Mom and Dad took me back to Dr. King and asked about whether I could be more comfortable with regular medicine. He took a look and said yes. So now I take a Previcox every morning. I was finally starting to get back some of my old speed! We didn't get to do many trips this year since Dad worked at Zion National Park over the summer, but we got out and did some things.

Yes, this is my WAITING spot.
I got a my first haircut...I didn't really love it, but look how pretty I am!
I was waiting and waiting for snow...and finally got some on Dad's birthday! It was awesome! And it stayed cold for a long time, which meant that my snow stuck around. We got a second snow shortly before Christmas - and I went out to play with my friends. I guess I got a little too enthusiastic. I was limpy the next day, and Mom checked me over, but couldn't find anything. She though maybe I'd just tweaked a toenail or something, so they kept and eye on me.

We went to Texas for Christmas, and I was pretty calm. I limped a little bit, so there wasn't much running for me.
Family pictures would not have been so pretty without us!


No comments: