Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aunt Diane Babysits for Christmas

I mentioned my friends who live up the street? Mojo and Gracie? Well, sometimes if Mom and Dad go somewhere that I can't, I stay with them. Their mom, I call her Aunt Diane, is awesome! She takes us for walks, lets us hang out on the couch, and generally makes a big deal of stuff. It's pretty cool...











Nana and Poppa (Mom's parents) rented a house up in Northern Utah for Christmas, but I couldn't go...fortunately for me, before everybody left there was a BIG snow and I got to help shovel the driveway (and play) and make a snowman (and play)!
Me helping Poppa with the snow shovel!
Me and Gracie playing keep-away...


I gave Nana some advice on her snowman bottom...

Gracie and me always play like this...I show her who's boss!

No comments: