Sunday, February 16, 2014

2011... Hikes, Bikes, and Family

I'm 3...and now fully hairy! Mom and Dad are busy, but we still go for hikes. I like to go with them when they ride their mountain bikes close to home. Sadie, Mom, and I made a trip to Texas - Nana and Poppa have a BIG lawn which I love!
You were looking for a spring, right? I found it!

Hmmmmmm...

You said we could have water...

Lovin' from the cousin!

It's exhausting being this cute...let's rest Mom!

Nope! You can't have it Aunt Katie!

Don't I make this grass look pretty?

2 on 1? You're on...

I could make a calendar with this one!

I help my cousins...I'm a helper!

Houseguests...Sadie kept an eye on them while I spent a lot of time avoiding them!

I can't believe Mom and Dad even bothered with pictures before I got here! Merry Christmas!

No comments: