Saturday, February 15, 2014

Settling in to my house...

So, right before our AMAZING camping trip, Mom and Dad finally finished our house.
And playing with Dad...

I like toys!

But mostly I like to be outside!
When we got home, Grammie came to visit and see the finished house. Grammie brings my cousin, Holly. I love my Grammie...she lets me sleep on her bed!



I also go to a lot of town events, since Dad has to be there as a firefighter. I love getting to hang out.






Mom and Dad also try to take me out to play...we go to Snow Canyon State Park and Quail Lake Reservoir, or sometimes just go driving out near our house.

Dad chases me...


I chase him!
I will fetch a stick...
but you won't get it!






I also love my giant bean bag...yup, I have my own. I do USUALLY share if someone wants to.

No comments: