Monday, March 10, 2008

Yes...I am a big girl!



HI! I am 18 weeks, 38 pounds, and full of energy. I'm a swimmer and a "duner". I love visitors and hanging out with the guys at the construction site. The only drawback is this growing thing...I'm soooo tired! Not more tired than Mom and Dad, who try hard to keep my schedule, and get everything else done, but I'm using a lot of energy growing. Mom and I are going to start a regular walking routine, now that I'm more comfortable with the neighborhood. We hiked today to the top of the ridge you can see in the background of the house blog. I sat up top and let the wind blow through my ears. Very nice! I used my nose to get us home. Mom would have gotten us totally lost (at least I think so), but my nose and keen tracker sense got us home safely.

No comments: