Monday, March 24, 2008

I can swim!




We had a great Easter weekend! Dad thought it would be fun to try me out in public, so we went to Springdale. After we parked the car, I dragged Mom and Dad up the road to the coffee shop, stopping to get petted by everyone who mentioned that I was cute. Then we stopped at the Whiptail Grill for lunch. (Mom and Dad highly recommend it...) I met a couple of golden labs there on the patio, and lots of people waiting for the shuttle into the park. We walked up to the park, but Dad didn't want to wait in line to go in, so we played along the river and in the grass. Then we walked all the way back. Mom got Dad to stop at David West's gallery and buy the picture she says is going to hang just inside the door at our new house, but I think it should be a large picture of me! The best part was hanging out with Charlie, the Wests' boxer. I wore Mom and Dad out (at least, I think I did, I was sleeping). On Sunday, we went back to Springdale. Dad took me for a run at the dog park. I am quite the swimmer...but I'm a little nervous about that whole current thing. We spent the rest of the day with the Rossi clan. I enjoyed helping in the Easter egg hunt and jumping in their pond (oops!).

No comments: