Sunday, January 27, 2008

We all may have to adjust...



Okay, I may have to adjust my need for up to the minute news delivery. It's probably okay if Mom updates my blog every week instead of every 5 minutes. I am pretty busy. I have been meeting all my neighbors (humans and dogs). I am great with people, but kind of a chicken if another dog barks at me. I am now sleeping "through the night", about 7 hours is my max at night. Since Mom gets up so early, I just wake Dad up when her alarm goes off - nice, huh? Mom and Dad are learning to adjust their schedule for me, but occasionally I have to be patient. Sometimes I really want to play or investigate outside when they need to do something else. We'll figure it out. Here are some pictures of me inspecting the jobsite and visiting with Aunt Tracy.

No comments: