Friday, January 18, 2008

Up to the Minute...




So...Dad has really needed my help. I spend all day with him, riding in the truck, digging on the lot, and chasing leaves. Mom comes by the lot and picks me up in the evenings. We play and clean up and cook dinner for Dad. I am almost sleeping through the night. I can go 5 - 51/2 hours until I need to relieve myself. Dad gets up with me during the week so Mom can sleep, but Mom does weekend duty. I am starting to do longer walks. I get a little nervous when we are too far from the house, but Mom and Dad know that I will gain more confidence. I love to meet new animals - of any kind. They are a little nervous about the fact that I have no fear of most things, but Dad knows that I'll figure it out sooner or later. I am really smart. I have started to play ball, love to chew wood (firewood, not furniture), and can sit on command. Everybody loves me...I am the fire department mascot, and I hang out with Karen in the town office some afternoons. Alright, I can't think of anything else just now, so I'm going to go sleep. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just adorabible and getting so big!! Can't wait to meet her in person