Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How I Came to Utah












I was born in Valencia, CA. My dad was from Portugal, and my mom is a California native. I had 2 sisters and 3 brothers. (Here are my brothers...) The Domke's took great care of us, and we had lots of love. When Grammie, Mom, and Dad came to choose me, I was very curious and brave. Dad said I stood well, and Mom thinks I have a beautiful face. We rode in the car back to Apple Valley, CA, and I did really well!! Only one little accident, but no car-sickness. We stopped at this great place with lots of toys and food on our way home. There were a lot of other dogs and cats, but everyone wanted to see me. I could get to like this! Then we stayed at Grammie's house. She has other dogs and cats. There were a lot of good smells everywhere. I learned to potty on Grammie's grass, but if I can't hold it.... Then we drove home to Utah. That was a LONG car ride. I let Dad know every time I had to go potty - we stopped A LOT.When we finally got to Utah, we went to bed. This is my crate...I sleep in it, and ride in the car in it, and take naps in it at the job site with Dad.

No comments: